Ok, so maybe I behind the norm….waiting till the 8th day of the new year to post what my resolutions will be for that year but I wrote the list in December of 2011 so it still counts right?
This was meant to be posted on the first of January but nothing ever happens when it is supposed to in my life. There is a reason I am known as a procrastinator. I’d say that is one thing I would like to change but I know honestly that it probably never will.
Alright, enough with the chit chat…
My resolutions for 2012:
1. Blog More – this is one I say I am going to do all the time and then fall behind on it. This year I would honestly like to blog more and want to make an active effort to do so. I enjoy blogging even if I don’t do it that well.
2. Be better to myself – how I feel, the way I eat, how much I exercise, taking care of myself, making an effort in my apperience (nails, clothes, hair).
3. Priorities – Get my priorities in order: God, Family, Myself, my friends, etc.
4. Give Back More – Volunteering, donating
5. Make new friends and reconnect with old ones –
6. Take a family trip/vacation – A trip with Richard, the kids and myself to Hawaii? NY? Texas? California?
7. Put myself on a budget and STICK TO IT!!! – Set a weekly/monthly budget for myself to stick to, invest more and prepare for the future.
8. Be more organized and efficient – in my life, at work, at home
9. Date Night – make regular “Date Nights” with my hubby and my girls, even if only once a month.